Richard Archer on what Brexit means for the shortsea traffic between the UK, Ireland and Europe.Read more
Samskip and Samskip Logistics are pleased to announce we will be exhibiting with custom-designed stands.Read more
Last week we held a client event to inform about our Norway West Coast Quay - Quay / Feeder route.
Samskip has taken notice that Dutch labour union FNV would have reported an official complaint.
Please be informed that new strike actions have been announced in all ports in Spain.
Please be informed that the sailing schedules for the Norway Oslofjord service will be optimized further.Read more
Read "A day in the life" of truck driver Bram Binnendijk who has a 20-year career in haulage and a solid dedication to the flatrack business.
Smurfit Kappa, Samskip and BCTN are proud to announce that they have set up a cost effective, sustainable transport solution to take cargo off the road.Read more
Samskip is pleased to announce we will put a lightweight container with innovative composite floor and tailor rolled blanks on display at the Intermodal Europe 2016.Read more
As the industry that has made globalisation possible, transport should reflect the world around us, but it is only relatively recently that the sector's diversity has begun to extend to the male/female mix.
Samskip is Europe's first company to benefit from a lasting way to save energy and reducing carbon emissions through the installation of specially laminated glass.Read more
Silver Green AS, owned 50% by Samskip, is changing its name to Silver Sea AS to mark the finalisation of a series of ownership changes.Read more
Samskip has completed the acquisition of Euro Container Lines, building on a strategy for growth in the Nordic area to make its largest ever acquisitive move in Norway.Read more
Samskip, frigoCare and Zon Exploitatie Nederland to launch the largest solar panel system in Rotterdam
Samskip completed a major environmental protection project, installing the largest solar panel system in the port of Rotterdam as part of its Sustainability Strategy.Read more
Samskip adds 200 new 40ft reefer containers to its fleet to further enhance its capability to ship temperature-controlled goods.
Samskip has been selected as a finalist in the Supply Chain Partnership category of the 2016 Global Freight Awards.Read more
Samskip is reinforcing its commitment to the environment by backing new research into the causes of a 20-year population crash in one of the wild Atlantic's most extraordinary species.Read more
Read how hockey international Hidde Turkstra inspired the children of the IMC Weekendschool.
On 1st, June 2016 Samskip organised a hockey clinic for the children of the Rotterdam branch of the IMC Weekendschool.
Samskip has launched track and trace capability across its 45ft refrigerated container fleet, bringing web-based remote management for temperature-controlled cargoes throughout the Samskip network.Read more
Samskip is proud to be involved with the Dublin Early Learning Initiative, a programme aimed at benefiting children from Dublin's disadvantaged Docklands area.Read more
Multimodal network operator Samskip and inland waterway transport provider Pro-Log are celebrating the 10th anniversary of barge operations connecting Rotterdam and Duisburg by adding a second vessel.Read more
Two giant cranes have rolled into place as part of a £15m investment in Hull by Associated British Ports (ABP).
Samskip is pleased to open a new office in the maritime hub of Oslo, NorwayRead more
Samskip is proud to introduce the next generation of 45ft curtain-sided containers; designed for enhanced endurance.Read more
As a proud sponsor of the National College of Ireland's Early Learning Initiative, Samskip needs your vote!Read more
Samskip to join the TransRussia fair held in Moscow between 19-22 April, 2016.Read more
From July 1st, 2016 the amended SOLAS Guidelines will enter into force. Samskip explains what this means in practice when transporting your goods with us.Read more
Samskip is pleased to announce we will be exhibiting with a custom-designed 25sqm-stand at the Multimodal 2016.Read more
Samskip Trade Director Caesar Luikenaar answers questions from shippers on the Verified Gross Mass (SOLAS).Read more
Samskip, donated 100 PCs and laptops for a free ICT training among Freetown citizens in the Republic of Sierra Leone.Read more
Fleet manager Tim van de Roest explains how Samskip maximises scale economies by considering every detail of its fleet.Read more
- Samskip to appoint new agent in Estonia
- Verified Gross Mass - Explained
- Expert insight: Bearable lightness of being multimodal
- Samskip Logistics acquires German logistics company Züst & Bachmeier
- Samskip extends shortsea services in Norway
- Shippers to declare verified gross weight for all containers
- Samskip Animation - The sustainable alternative!
- Samskip Infographic - Mackerel on the Move
- Samskip introduces enhanced rail services between Norway and Europe
- Samskip adds custom-built 40ft A-frame flatracks to its fleet
- The port of St. Petersburg today
- Samskip Infographic - Duisburg Terminal
- Samskip adds remaining 19 custom-built 45ft container chassis to its fleet
- Samskip to feature on 180 sqm LCD screen at Rotterdam Central Station
- Freight movement without borders
- Samskip acquires remaining shares Van Dieren Sweden to take full ownership
- Samskip introduces new custom-built 45ft container chassis from D-TEC
- Samskip named Regional Carrier of the Year
- Samskip Infographic - UK Reach
- Samskip increases capacity on Norway
- Introducing Samskip Logistics
- Samskip to support Dutch community in the education of children
- A head for change
- International recruitment from The Netherlands: how do you do that?
- Samskip finalist at 2015 Containerisation Awards
- By special delivery
- Samskip successfully trials new flora container for multimodal plant and flower shipments
- A Multimodal Journey
- Samskip to participate at Transport Logistic 2015
- Samskip to participate at Multimodal 2015
- The terminal point of conversation
- Samskip Van Dieren Multimodal extends Swedish rail services with Malmö shuttle
- The age of Endeavour
- Samskip Van Dieren Multimodal continues to expand its fleet
- Samskip Van Dieren Multimodal introduces new direct rail service to Denmark
- Samskip organises inspiring fieldtrip for German students
- Samskip winner 2014 Environment Award
- Samskip ships a 'load of fun'
- Samskip Van Dieren Multimodal introduces Terminal-Terminal web portal
- Samskip launches dedicated intermodal rail service between Rotterdam and Italy
- Cool moves.. go the distance
- Samskip Van Dieren Multimodal extends operations with Hector Rail
- Samskip's Chairman donates medicine and medical equipment to fight Ebola in Sierra Leone
- Samskip to feature in Paddington Bear movie
- GreenBridge to participate at Logitrans 2014
- Samskip puts multimodal transport on the Norwegian agenda
- Finalist Environment Award at 2014 BIFA Awards
- GreenBridge takes stock
- Samskip Multimodal to participate at Trans Poland 2014
- Launch new movie "Let's move forward" – the Samskip-Bavaria-Nutricia showcase